- Extreme brushless VXL power for 70+ mph speeds and advanced TSM stability management to harness the power without sacrificing fun
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology and 4 amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- Advanced TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with model memory for fine tuning your speed machines
- Waterproof electronics, digital high-torque 2075 servo, precision steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends, and tough metric hex hardware
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wiring, steel transmission gears, and 5x11 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheels
- This is an O.E.M. part
Rustler VXL combines Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) and Velineon brushless power with the fun and durability to make Rustler the #1 selling electric stadium racer. Velineon power launches Rustler VXL to speeds beyond 70mph (with optional 3s LiPo batteries). New Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces without loss of control. TSM also makes high speed cornering corrections in the background for you, without unexpected side effects. The Velineon VXL-3s ESC works with the 3500 motor for extreme power, smooth starts, and precise control while its brushless design reduces wear and friction. The VXL-3s offers 3 driving modes: Sport, Race, and Training Mode. Training Mode limits power to 50% to allow new drivers to gain experience. Velineon accepts standard 7-cell NiMH batteries up to 3s 11.1V LiPos with its integrated low-voltage protection. Waterproof electronics allow Rustler VXL the freedom to drive through water, mud and snow. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable and can be equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Rustler VXL includes a 4-amp 12-volt DC fast charger to minimize down time. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. Rustler VXL also includes a Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell NiMH battery pack optimized for maximum punch. Rustler VXL features a Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch, high-grade hex hardware, metal turnbuckle links, and a steel-geared transmission. The digital high-torque servo (#2075) inspires confidence with its quick responses. Traxxas backs the Rustler VXL with top-notch support. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email.